Join Our Team
We’re a small team with big ideas
Digital Content Specialist
We’re seeking a resourceful, passionate storyteller with a brand publisher mindset to join our marketing team to help drive prospect engagement & customer acquisition. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, professional, and eager to learn new skills and technology. You can put yourself in other people’s shoes and tailor messages accordingly. This position will sit in the Marketing team, working collaboratively across the organization – in particular with Customer Success, Sales, Development and Product. You will gain hands-on experience and insight into the world of medical software and digital marketing strategies.
- Own social media and email marketing channels, including planning, writing and executing in-brand campaigns. Email marketing to focus on customer retention and attracting prospects using drip campaigns, monthly newsletters and product announcements.
- Conduct industry research and report back on trends, news and technology to drive content creation and ensure we are presenting the most relevant information to our customers and prospects. Content to include blogs, polls, playbooks and training videos.
- Work with Marketing and Customer Success leaders to compile and report on key metrics against goals. Incorporate findings to iterate and optimize Marketing plans and assets.
- Create assets to support Sales and partnership opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and capable of leading projects from idea to success with autonomy
- Experience with automation tools & processes; Pardot, Salesforce and Hootsuite experience desirable
- Analytical thinker that can translate trends and data into action
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Be sure to use the subject line: “Please consider me for Rendia!” (you will not be considered for this position otherwise). In your email, please explain why you are interested in joining Rendia and discuss your experiences that would be relevant to the role and our company’s mission.
Rendia is an established medical software as a service (SaaS) company with a start-up vibe in the heart of Fells Point. We’re a quirky team of artists, developers, and customer advocates united by a passion for improving the patient experience. Our dog friendly office is located in the heart of beautiful Fells Point in Baltimore.