Join Our Team
We’re a small team with big ideas.
Sales Development Representative
Summary of Position
Rendia is an established medical software as a service (SaaS) company with a start-up vibe, located in the heart of Fells Point. We’re a quirky team of artists, developers, and customer advocates united by a passion for improving the patient experience. We’re currently seeking a motivated individual to support our expanding business as a Sales Development Representative.
This is a great position for a recent college graduate who is interested in starting a career in sales. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, professional, and ready to learn new skills and technology. Apply now to join our small, tight-knit team in a casual, dog-friendly work environment. This position earns salary with full benefits and uncapped bonus potential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Growing our existing database of leads/prospects by researching ideal clients, identifying their interests and/or specialties, and using that collected knowledge to effectively communicate the ways in which our product would benefit their business
- Connecting with leads/prospects via phone and email to gauge interest in our service, with the ultimate goal of scheduling a product demo with one of our inside Sales Account Managers
- Recording detailed notes on all lead/prospect interactions to our
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, Salesforce
- Contributing your own unique skills and knowledge to our internal company collaboration board in order to collectively improve our business strategy and processes
Skills and Experience
- Must be a motivated, task-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; must speak clearly and concisely, be able to think quickly on your feet, and remain calm under pressure; must be particularly persuasive & competent on the phone
- Must demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills
Must consistently deliver personable, composed customer service, and maintain a high degree of professionalism in interactions with co-workers, corporate partners, vendors, customers, and prospective customers
- Must be comfortable working in a team, but able to be self-sufficient when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience that includes at least 1-2 years in a sales position. Background in business and/or finance a plus.
Rendia, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package starting with company-subsidized health, vision and dental insurance and a health reimbursement account. Employees can participate in our health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts. Additionally, we provide a 401(K) plan with numerous investment funds, paid holidays, PTO and paid parental leave. We work in a dog-friendly office and host quarterly company outings — the outings have been postponed amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] Be sure to use the subject line: “Please consider me for Rendia!” (you will not be considered for this position otherwise). In your email, please explain why you are interested in joining Rendia and discuss your experiences that would be relevant to the role and our company’s mission.
$30,000 per year plus $15,000 to $20,000 in OTE per year
Rendia, Inc. is a B2B (business to business) SaaS company delivering patient education solutions for doctors in the Eyecare and ENT industry. Our dog friendly offices are located in the heart of beautiful Fells Point in Baltimore.